Every caregiver knows that feeling. It usually happens right around when you’re at your limit and your loved one needs more help than you can provide. We understand that caring for a loved one is a huge responsibility. If you need to take a break from the daily responsibilities of being their caregiver, we can provide you with the respite care services you need to keep your loved one safe and comfortable while continuing to live independently in their own home. When fatigue starts to set in, that’s the perfect time to use a respite caregiver so that you can recharge your batteries.
To set your mind at ease, Mind and Body Homecare is licensed and insured, and all of our respite caregivers are carefully screened beforehand. Family caregivers who employ our affordable and dependable respite services benefit in the following ways:
- Allowing you to physically and mentally recharge
- Flexible scheduling for your convenience
- Conveniently-scheduled appointments when you need them
- 24/7 availability
- We can step in when you are planning an out-of-town trip
- Can be tailored for any family budget and lifestyle
Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.